Carton Family

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day off

Well this is my first post in this wonderful blog that Todd set up. I got called off of work today. So I did some things I wanted to. I know strange if you know me very well. The first thing I got to do is go to my parents and get some plants for my flower garden. I got some different colors of Irises, with some peppermint. I also got some hollihocks that were seeds from my Grandma Hall. this means a great deal to me. I hope they all decide to bloom next spring. This is just the begining for me. I think I finally got the gardening bug. Then I went to the grocery store...borring. After putting everything away I went and planted. I love being outside and in the dirt. I can hardly wait till the weather cools off to plant more.

The guide dog is fun but challenging. She is harder then having a baby crawling around. Becky is so quiet and quick, but she loves to cuddle. I think it will be hardest on Harley(our chocolate lab) when she leaves, they have become good friends.

Sheila