So spring officially came this week and yet we are still getting snow and cold yucky weather. I have been wanting to commute to work but mother nature is not working with me. I have been on the trainer a couple of times but it is just not the same. I am getting my strength back and that is good I am also down 27 pounds since Christmas and I am feeling pretty good all in all. Except for this cold I have picked up the last day or so. I guess it was my turn everyone else has been sick and I am the last to get it. I am hoping to feel good enough to commute home tomorrow. Everyone is doing good getting over colds and what not. Sheila starts her externship in two weeks and I even though she is nervous about it I know she will do awesome. I am so proud of her and what she has done.
Joelle and Addison got their own place and I miss Addison so much. But it is good for them to be out on their own. The good thing is they don't live to far from work so I can stop in once in a while and get some Addie time. She came and visited me at work the other day she was so cute even though she was not feeling to well.
The last two regular season games for the Grizzlies are this weekend and I am glad it is about done. I think they have a good chance of going pretty far in the playoffs this year. If they can stay healthy they are missing 5 players at the moment. Not good we need them back. Play offs should start next Tuesday I think.
last item for this post. I was able to get Eliza's library installed in my lab. I was so happy we got to install the library and I love to see kids using it. I would like to get a few more installed in our labs but will have to wait and see. Eliza and her mom Nikki came and set up the library and the family came. It was a neat experience and I am so glad I go to be involved with it.
Hoping to hit the bike hard this year and get back into shape and get my weight under control. I was 250 at Christmas and I am down to 223 today. My goal is to get to 200 this year and eventually around 180. I will keep you updated.
tc