We had a very busy month. I had a Hugh turnover at work so my staff worked short handed a lot. Its not very fun but they were amazing. Joelle and Addison got a cute little apartment and I was very sad they moved out I really miss my little Addie bird. The good thing is they are not very far from work so I can stop by once in a while and visit. We go the girls moved back in to their rooms just in time for Marcus and Heather to move in and we decided to move Kinzie and Kaylee into the same room and this has worked out well because Sheila was able to move back into my room. Yes I said it was my room we have a joke that it is my room. This comes in handy when I am being grumpy and Sheila is teasing me I will tell her to get out of my room and go back to her room. Well it doesn't work anymore. The basement flooded this month we have had so much water that the water table has risen we had about three inches and of course the sump pump broke a couple of years ago and to be honest I forgot about it so it is my fault for not replacing it.
On a sad note Bruce our next door neighbor passed away. He was a incredible man. He never judged anyone and he was always willing to help anyone that needed it. He was the person that got me into doing Santa. I will miss him a lot it was a very sad day.
Sheila is doing awesome she finished up her school work and is now into her externship. She was pumped today as she got a job offer already from the surgeon's office that fixed my nose. How impressive is that two weeks into a very long externship and she has a job offer. I am so proud of her.
And last of all I have some great news as well. I am down to 215 pounds I have now lost 35 pounds. I also signed up to do a triathlon in June. I have two months from today to get ready. I got a training plan so that will help a lot. I should be okay on the swim and the bike I should do great it is the run that is too be honest scarring the crap out of me. I am not a runner I have the shoulders of a linebacker and the physical build of one. I defiantly do not have a runners body. So I know I will suffer on the last leg of the event. the event is a 300 yard swim, 11 mile bike ride and a 5k so a 3.1 mile run. I picked a big challenge this time but I am very excited. I will keep you posted on my workouts and how I am doing. My goal is to finish and feel good after it is done. I don't want to struggle through the whole thing. the funny thing is I was telling some of my staff about it and now I have 5 people that want to do it with me. So that will make it a lot of fun. Sheila is going to start training with me and she is going to do her first tri this fall. I will love to do a tri with her. I know she will kick my butt on the runs and she is a runner. Time to go to bed.
TC