Carton Family

Saturday, March 8, 2014

March

March is here and it has brought a lot of changes in our lives.  Kaylee turned sweet 16 not sure on the sweet part but she is 16 now and we will go get her drivers license this coming friday.  She is an amazing person and I love her a lot.  Joelle got remarried this past month to Derrick Durrant and he is a good guy he treats her well and also the kids as well, Mister Aiden loves to play with him.  Addison  is so cute I tended them a week or so ago and had a blast with them she keeps me on my toes to say the least.  Kinzie is doing good she loves to help me get ready for work at night she grabs my scrub top and unfolds it and insits that I put it on if I am ready or not then she grabs my water bottle and my bag and sends me out the door.   We have a new puppy Kena is her name and she is Kaylee's puppy and they are so funny together we got her when she was prettty sick and Kaylee nursed her back to health I think the two of them were ment to be together.  Marcus and Heather had a baby boy his name is Ryder and he is as cute as can be.  he was born with a cleft lip and palet which was a suprise to all of us but that is a long story the good part is we have great surgeons at Primary childrens and he is in good hands he will end up having three surgeries this year to reapair his lip and palet so it is going to be a long year for this little guy.  Sheila is doing great and loves it when her grandbabies are at the house it is race to see who gets Ryder first and how long you get to hold him till somone else wants him.  I usually get the last word but not allways.  I am doing okay I had a rough start to the year as usual this seams to be the trend the past couple of years.  I had another cyst that had to be cut open this one was on the back of my left leg right were the butt check and leg come together so it was not the best place to have it.  I also got sick during the same time I just wore my body out and I paid the price for it.  I finaly got on my bike this week and went for a 10 mile ride on my birthday and it felt great to be back on the bike I am so ready to start trainging this year.  We saved our Santa money from the zoo and bought a treadmill it should be here in a week or two and that will help with my training as well.  I ahve a couple of goals this year one is o ride 2500 miles on the bike so 10 miles down 2490 to go the second is to go back to Vernal and do teh Dinotri again.  I did it two years ago but was fighting the Bell's palsy and had a pretty bad race so I want to do it again and it will be a nice vacation for sheila and myself.  I also have plans to get a motorcycle this year I want a goldwing and have been saving for two years now and I think I have enough to get a decent bike.  well that is all for nowas I need to finish up a couple things here at work and then go start morning rounds.