Its been a long long time so lets catch up. Sheila is doing great with her job and loves it. I am so proud of what she has done. Joelle had a second baby "Aiden" and the big news is she got a divorce. They have lived with us for a bout a year now and it has been so much fun and at times it has been hard but the good times far out weigh the hard times. She also found a new love of her life and they are planning to be married this November. Marcus and Heather had a baby boy "Bruce" and he is so cute so we now have 4 grand kids 1 girl and three boys and it is the most awesome thing when they are all here. Gerolyn graduated from high school and married her sweetheart. I did the ceremony and loved it. Kaylee is in school and has so many hard classes this year. She decided to take a break from raising a guide dog because of her school schedule and to be honest I needed a break as well. I did promise her she could raise a puppy next summer, I am not sure what I was thinking when I agreed to it but I am glad she took a break as well. Kinzie is good she loves her music and loves to tease me. We spent a lot of time getting her SSI back but finally did it. She loves to go shopping and it is fun to watch her make decisions on what to buy with her money. This brings it too me. I had a bad start to this year, we had a ice storm and I fell and tore ligaments in my left ankle. The ER tried to kill me but I made it out alive and took 3 months for it to heal. I wanted to get back to training and I pushed it way too hard and ended up with some micro tears to my achelies tendon on my right foot that took 4 months to heal so my training this year was to say the least non existent, at one point I was looking at my miles on the bike and was very disappointing. I will give you an example. In July for 2012 I had 578 miles on the bike for just July, this year at the end of July I had 455 miles for the whole year. We did do a triathlon this year Sheila and I did a team event. I did the swim and bike and she did the run. We took second which was very cool I think we could have taken first but I had a bad leg on the bike I just simply ran out of energy I bonked hard on a course that I should have had a good time. The biggest problem was the extra stress from my job and it took its toll on my body this year. Speaking of the job I am happy to report that I have a new job after 10 years I decided to move on. There was a lot of things that went into my decision but it came down to two items. We didn't have anyone to get Kinzie off the bus when she gets home from school and we decided it was time for me to go to school. So with that said I took a graveyard 7 on 7 off position at Riverton hospital. My shift goes from Thursday to Wednesday and I work 9pm to 7 am. I will work 7 ten hour shifts and they will pay me for 80 hours. I took a 80 cent pay cut but if you add in my shift differentials and my weekend differentials I will make the same amount and will not have the stress that I have had to deal with for a very long time. I am trying to get into the Scrub tech course this January so keep your fingers crossed for me. I am still working for the Grizzlies this year and oh yes I am doing Santa again this year. The Zoo has booked me for 17 of their 26 days and I have filled in the rest of the month so December will be very busy again this year. I will take the next week and update this blog with new pictures and keep everything updated.
TC