Sorry its been a long time since we have updated the blog so lets get going. Starting with Kaylee she is doing awesome in School. It has been a pleasure to watch her grow and mature the past couple of months. She inspires me to be a better person. I am amazed at how well she is playing the flute. I sat in her room the other day while she played me a song. It has been a while since I have just listened to her play and oh how I have missed it.
Gerolyn is a pure teenager in love and it is cute to watch these two grow together. I have watched the two of them over the past year and it has been fun to watch. Her guide dog this year is Roscoe and he is just the sweetest thing. If he doesn't make it in the program I would love to have him as a family dog. Gerolyn is also doing great in school and she got her drivers license. And yes she has them moods of a teenager but she does a great job.
Kinzie has had a rough month with a cyst under her arm and we had to have it removed at Primary's last week. It is healing and I am glad it should be gone. She did have a great day yesterday as one of our friends spent the day tending her and they had a great day. School called today to check on her and they have missed her so much. I am glad she gets to go to school tomorrow as you can tell she misses the challenge of school. Gerolyn says one of her peer students keeps asking her when Mikinzie is coming back.
Sheila finished school and passed the national test which I am so proud of her. She is still working at LDS hospital and looking for a tech job that are very few at the moment. She did pick up a part time job and we laugh when we say part time. She is volunteering at the Surgical center as a tech to get some experience. It is the same surgeon that did my nose two years ago. I know she will love it because she will be working in her field. the funny thing with Sheila is she is so into Christmas this year which as many of you know that is not like her. She is even listening to Christmas music in her car, and she has been looking at new Santa Suits with me and she wants a matching outfit to go do jobs with me. I am really enjoying it as this is my favorite season and for her to finally enjoy it with me is very nice.
That leaves me, I had a rough go for a bit with a cyst in my groin area that needed to be cut out. I also had a problem with my leg that took a bit of time to recover but physicaly I am feeling good. I have been doing good keeping the weight off. I need to be very careful over the next month and watch what I am eating. I will admit I have put 10 pounds back on but I feel okay with that as I have been off the diet and not riding as much as I was. I did kill my fastest ride of City Creek this year by ten minuet and this time I started from the house and did a bunch of climbing before I got to City Creek so I am very happy with that. I am getting ready for Santa and I start bleaching the beard and hair this Saturday. Not looking forward to that part of the process but I am excited for this season. I have 28 jobs booked for this year so far including Hoggle Zoo, Maverick Center, Team Give and my usual families. I will say the beard came in very strong this year. I will order a new suit next week as I found one I really like, and my old suit is getting pretty thread bare but its also 12 years old. Oh we did not get to go to Ireland this year like we had hoped to do for our 25th which was sad but we did get to go see Celtic Thunder which was a good substitute and we did get to Skype with Thom and Sherrell that are serving in Ireland so I guess that may have to do for a while. And the other and best news is we are expecting our second grandchild. Yes Joelle and Riley are due in June I will go on record and say I hope it is a Grandson but if we have a granddaughter I will be just as happy and proud too. We did family portraits a couple of weeks ago and I will get some pictures up this weekend.
TC