Here she is, Addison Joelle Barlow was born Wednesday night at 11:55. She weighed in at 7.8 and is 21 inches long. She is our first grandchild and she is just beautiful if I say so myself. Sheila and I was invited in to be part of her birth. It is a incredible thing to witness. I have seen the miracle of birth 6 times now and I think it is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen. I even had the chance to delivery our last two children. In the hospital of course under the direction of our OBGYN. I still just stand in awe of the miracle of life. I don't think anything else comes close to this. Okay maybe a couple of items come to mind. Marriage to my incredible wife, having my own children and now having seen the birth of our first grandchild. I am still just soaking it all in. Does she have me wrapped around her finger? The answer is heck yea she does. Ill be honest I was up early so I could stop and see her before I had to go to work. Yes she has grandpa hook line and sinker I admit it. When I arrived this morning Joelle was nursing her and when she finished she asked if I wanted to burp her. What do you think of course I did and after we produced a good burp we had our first photo together and I was proud as a peacock to show that picture off all day.
Sheila and Mikinzie went to visit and they had a great time. Kinzie had a hard time sharing the new baby with Sheila. This is going to be fun to watch the interaction with Kinzie and her Niece. Gerolyn and Kaylee are at girls camp and wont be home till tomorrow we have sent word and a couple of pictures for them with some leaders that went up today.
I should report that Mom and Baby and Dad are doing good. So we now start down the road of Grandparents and I am excited to start down this road.
TC