Carton Family

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just another week

It is amazing how things in your life seem to go so slow and then you get down the road, and wonder where it went. I finished my Intro class and passed the final. I got to spend 16 hours this week in central supply at LDSH this week. It was so much fun. Now I am on to Principles. I am moving fast now and hope I can keep up the pace to finish school. I also worked 37 hours. About mid November I will pick up more hours at school and go to part time at work. It will be a chalange to make the bills, but it won't be long till I am done. I was able to pick up 32 hours of call. I guess we do what we have to.
I love the weekends. Today I slept in and just chilled out. Gerolyn's friend Janna came to visit and took Gerolyn and Kaylee for a few hours. Mikinzie and I went to the store to get paper and markers. Todd got to watch some football. Joelle and I dressed Mikinzie up and took pictures. It was fun to see her be so excited.
Tonight is the 2nd Grizzlies home game. Todd is working the game and I am going to enjoy just watching the game. It is pink in the rink tonight and I have never been to see that. It is a nice distraction for me. The next couple of weeks will be a bit crazy for me. I am trying to finish my next class in three weeks. Nothing like putting the pressure on myself. I also got to spen a little time holding Addison today, she is so full of life and so beautiful.
Untill next time. Live, Laugh, Love.

Sheila