Carton Family

Friday, November 5, 2010

I love this time of year

Halloween weekend was so fun for me. I love to dress up with the kids and carve pumkins. I was a little dissapointed with the rain but life goes on. Life has been crazy for me. If it wasn't I would be a little worried. I just read Todds blog and have decided he really is a writer. I would love to be on the rides with him but my lugs will not permit it.
I was at school yesterday having lunch outside. where I love to be and noticed all the maple trees were a brillant yellow. On the mountain I could see the reds, when I looked just right it was against the clear blue sky. It was so breth taking. I did not want to go back inside. Fall is my favorite time of year. to bad it dose not last long enough.
So my schedule will get crazier in the next week. I have call on saterday and sunday from 1500 to 2300. this will happen everyother weekend. I also picked up Friday night call from 2300 to 0700. I will still work 36 hours till the 22nd of this month when I have to go part time because of school. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting a bit brighter.
Believe it or not I am kind of excited for christmas this year. Todd has some incrediable Santa jobs lined up. Some I will not go to......to emotional for me. But don't tell Todd I said I was excited.


Keep smiling ....it makes people wonder.

Sheila